ONE WORD SORRY JUST SAY TO YOU
Sorry to someone that i love or like :
I need to say sorry X hundred millions times to you :
-that i cant close close close with you as well
-that i cant even face you when you talk with me
-that i duno how to communicate with you
-that i duno how to respect you
-that i duno how to care you when you're sick
-that i duno how to make you happy when you're sad/moody
-that i dun care what your feelings
Maybe i said sorry to you that SORRY is no cure for you
Maybe you want is not sorry ,
just wanna me be with you at every momments with a close relationship
But i can said that i'm a stupid girl , i duno wat can i do to you ?!
Please forgive ~!!
I really proud of you ,
you're admired by many guys and girls
Although everytimes you said you now enough prefect or what ?!
But you in my heart already prefect + prefect !!
Nevermind that if you still want to prove yourself ,
i wont blocking you but i will support you when u feel that you already prefect
For me ,
For my look ,
I had to complain myself as well
I need to prove and improve
Because i'm getting fat and fat
Later become a fatty girl then my image will drop and drop
My confidence is came back when i saw back you
My smile is came back frm the crying sky
My life is become brigthness or darkness ?
I have no ideas to think about that ~!
But i wish that my life is going bright , brighten and brightness
I will try to cover back what i had done before
Treat you as good as i can
I know you will think that i just know how to say but duno how to do it
Whatever you wat to think , I wont bother at all
What should i do now just TRY to cover back
That's aLL fOr mY TaLk ~ ^.^


1 comment:
wei.. wassup kinky?
mind to share with me? haha
Post a Comment