Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

23 October 2008

Nothing Special For Today [ I Think So ]

Early in the morning 6am , my phone alarm was rung den i just close it !!
after i close it , i saw my phone ~ walao yeh !!! many msg and miss call nia... lols... i din heard the phone ring is because i put silent mode on ytd night ~ hahas... sorry to who that i din reply u msg !!! T.T
I put silent coz i feel so noisy when my phone ringtone is out ~
but then still hv one reason : cos i dun 1 ppl kacau me when i m sad so that i can sleep well !! hmm... sorry for my fren tat waiting for my reply and worry bout me~ When i woke up i receive YIN PING msg !!!
she text me said

YP : ' WEI I FEEL DUN LIKE GOING TO SCUL ' ,
ME: 'I CANNOT DON1 GO ALL THE PHOTOSTAT THINGS WITH ME'
YP: 'MONDAY I GO DY NOW MY TURN DON GO LO HEHE '
ME: ' SWT... K LA.. ENJOY UR SLEEP'

Nvm la... YP din go school den no ppl accompany me! i dun mind la... today actually i sit alone de... but i saw fara come in den fara ask me isit want sit togtether with u ? den i said ok la... haha...swt -.-
1st time sit with her !! SHE is a nice person tat i meet , she is a mix !! haha... when chat with her i feel so comfortable~
hmmm... i so excited lo today... i din even revision in the class b4 !! but today special abit la... i duno WAT HAPPEN to myself ??!! suddenly take books come out do exercise and study !! haha ^^ rajin leh ?? hardworking ??? lols...

No comments: