Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

16 December 2008

KinKy @ KyLe MeeT AgaiN
^^

Ermm... Let me intro this guy to all my blog reader.
He called : KYLE or KY
I knew him since from this year. He is a quite nice person.
Hmmm....
I already have long time no contact with him. [ I think so ,if not mistaken ]
How i have a reunion with him ?
It's was very ingenious.
Last sunday, i working at Jusco.
When i'm standing at the side finding customer to serve.
Suddenly i saw him appear infront of me.
We 2 like so surprised.
Then , Kyle asked why you are here?
I answered i working here.
Omg ! I cant imagine that i can meet him there ?!
Wao !!! Really happy .

Today ...
I on9 then saw him ON9 , so go say hi to him.
He is playing game actually .
Then I dun disturbed him.
I just continue my movie.
Watch until half i felt bored!
So,I asked him whether wants go out drinking?
Luckily he stay near from me.
He answered OK !
That's good~
Me and Kyle went to Kopitiam drinking.

The time is shorted!
But we chat alot~!!
In this few months , 2 of us was facing many problem.
The problems is quite same.
All about sentiment/feeling/love.
Happy TO chat With Him.

Between This few months 2 of us change alot.
Can see from the picha tat i uploaded.

*ps : wait me back from langkawi , we come out meet again . lols ^.^

No comments: