Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

06 February 2009

Stress _ Tired T.T

w0w...long time no updated my blog.
today is my off day can rest at home
so that try to take some tmes to write my blog.
hahas. i felt very sorry to who always read my blog.
recently i was very busy and tired.
no time no write blog. Everydays busy working.
Last few weeks our shop not enuff staff to work.
So make us need to work full. no off day.
Now we can off luuu ... happy ^0^


hmmm.... actually this few weeks i think have somethings happen in my working life.
i was very sad and duno how to show out my feelings la.
Isit all job also need to face this problem. especially is ( promoter )
Promoter faced the problem is 'grab customer' .
Because wants commission. Omg!! really 'siao' la!


Other promblem is about relationship with outlets.
It's worst @ worst.
Cant even trust anyone actually. Outlet have alot person of low position.
I cant said anythings. They will like ' 2 head smake ' . This is more stimulate.
I already be trapped by someone. Duno what she said infront of a girl make she like invoid me.
It's ok for me. I dun care. At the end , she will know who is good.
Not onli she heard what she said.
She also jealous of somethings [ that what we guess , duno isit true or fake ]


Somethings is means i'm very good with my work friend that same shop with me la. not very good is very close la! I think she dun1 talk to me is because why that girl ( winnie ) she go bak hometown- sabah. She buy gift for me but not her. Because last time she was very close with winnie. Then she dun1 talk to me and very fuhin me. Ok fine la! I dun care. Not my fault also. Ya, i agree i really very close with winnie closer than her arh. What's the problem now? Closer also cannot ? It's ok! I dun mind what you did for me. I just work here onli 3 months. So after that u can closer back with winnie. Or maybe that time winnie wont close with you. What u done will make us felt u really ' sha sha de' . always heard wat THAT GIRL said. haihz....




No comments: