Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

17 March 2009

The One Who Took My HEART !!
OMG ... Is You...
Is you make me smile once again.
Is you took my heart once again.
Everythings is passed.
Now starting with a new relationship with you.
Forget the passed that you told me.
Okay... I'll try my best to forget.
All right.
I'm waiting you for 1 years 3 months = 487 days.
I can't said that is worth's to wait you for so long.
I can't promise that we can forever.
But we need to promise each other...
Everytime hang out together must be happy and appreciate.
After that day went for barcelona and met you.
And sorry for i'm holding a guy hand pass by ur table.
I'm explain you ' he just my friend ' But ....
You like not trust me. I'm keep explain. You are drunk that time. I can saw out that you are very moody and hurt. When you said finally you found out that you really like is me. I'm happy for that. Thank you ^o^ Anyways... I'll appreciate what i having now. You said you will change for me. I know you treat me good i can felt it. Dono wat to write already ?!
** For You - XIANG

No comments: