Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

20 April 2009

19.04.09 - SUNDAY


OUT WITH DEAR CHOCO =)


TOday nO scHoOl...
So... Go Sunway Pyramid with Choco .
Bcos we already long time no meet each other )=


babe kinky & babe choco

we have alot funs ^o^
- eat sushi king
- go buy clothes
- taking pictures
- bla bla bla....

we had taken this pictures at fitting room.
choco bought a brouse.
kinky(me) bought a dress.


wow~~
is quite nice actually.


aiyoooyooo...
we around 7pm+ only go out from pyramid.


He's was called me on 7pm.
Say that eat dinner together with his family.
Aiya... then faster fetch choco go back and go his house.
( luckily choco and his house is near ) =.=

Then he wait me.
I arrived the i let him drive.
hahas... he drive manual is better than auto ( duno why ?? )


After go his house awhile , then only go back home.
HE really funny !! ^o^ lols.
I beh tahan his motion/action.
Omg!! Is make me laugh at there only.

Hahaha...



HE suddenly said : Today So Pretty.
wakakaka... =)
I said : TQ ^o^


My lOOk...
Maybe this whole set of clothes make me look like slim.
hahas...





Mr.Jay @ Babe Kinky.

after edit look like drawn with pencil (=




1...2...3... S M I L E (=




No comments: