Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

23 April 2009

Exam still in the on mode.
Still got 3 more test need to sit .
1. salon fire safety
2. personality and human relations
3. pratical test for first aid .


Lectural need us to write a essay tittle :-
Where And What Would You Like.

Is meant by what we aim for our future after end of the course.

Today lectural just ask me for the aim.
I have no answer.
I'm confusing what i need to be in the future.

I wants be a BEAUTICIAN , BEAUTY THERAPIST OR etc.???
Confused =.=

FUTURE ??
What i want get in my future ??
-work ? ( sure )
-money ? ( this for sure )
-travel ?
-buy own house , cars ..... ??

Personality is important for all of us. If personality is bad it will effect toward your work.
1st impression of client's always is the lasting one.

I need to set my target from now.
Like what lectural told me : Now you still young , appreaciate what you want and aim for what you want . It will give your life become better.

I'm study about the personality .
These told me that ----

Your personality is the key to a successful career in the '' world of work.''
Only you can draft the pattern of the ' ideal you ,' who can step through these doors.
No one can make you over - no one but yourself.

No comments: