Wow.. He had a lots friends going to his party.
I think he quite happy. Can see from his face.
To : My Lovely Gong
Mr. Jay today is your birthday 26.07.2009.
I still remember 2007 is my first year celebrate birthday with you and today is the second year . And 2008 I had no chance to be with you but nevermind this year I will compensate it. Don’t talk about that I hope coming years I will be with you be your side in the same day celebrate birthday with my dearest lao gong.
Now you already turn 20 years old. You have set your goal right now and you have your dream too. I don’t hope that you will break it. If you think you can you can! I will support you all the way. I wish you happy. Such like need you smile away throughout your heart but not act it out. Talking about your job now, Gong if you really cant withstand your boss or colleague. Can you give up can try to find other? Don’t talk more about that.Oucchh... I will try to understand you from now. I wish I can do. Your horoscope already show out all your attitude and what you wants. Maybe I’m still a child not really understand more about you. Give me time okay. I promise I will do it for you but don’t know when can achieve only. Haha. I think when I going out work I won’t think too much don’t think a lot useless things. Give you problem need you solve. Simply angry on you. Aiyaya… well , I try my best ^ ^
English so poor. My talk’s until here. Happy birthday. Muackss..
Love you I always do ! Song for you :
Happy Birthday To You ,
Happy Birthday To You ,
Happy Birthday To JAY ,
Happy Birthday To You .


No comments:
Post a Comment